© Entrepreneurial Mind, LLC 2019. All Rights Reserved. Do not use without written permission.
LaunchTN’s Virtual Entrepreneurship Program is an online educational course designed for entrepreneurs and people interested in entrepreneurial careers in Tennessee.
The program is virtual, self-paced, and fully accessible online via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Digital curriculum from The Entrepreneurial Mind teaches innovative entrepreneurship in more than 17 hours of video lessons, organized in modules.
VEP walks learners through everything needed to know to start and grow a successful business. The virtual, in-depth material covers subjects from a deep dive into entrepreneurial thinking and the process of entrepreneurship to testing a business model, funding an idea, making a business legal, and hiring a first employee. Learners understand how to build a human resources system, manage cash flow and debt (the bootstrap life), expand and scale a marketing plan, take on funding, exit a startup — and everything in between.
What you’ll experience
- Communication from LaunchTN (including resources, supplemental material, discussion questions, etc.)
- Virtual meetups and discussion groups with fellow students (dependent on demand)
- Introduction to the Tennessee startup and entrepreneurship ecosystem, including connections to local and state-level resources to benefit your business
What you’ll gain
- Mentor matching as appropriate with local network partner, based on business needs
- Lifetime access to hundreds of business how-to videos from the curriculum author of The Entrepreneurial Mind
- Free admission to 3686 Festival
Thank you for your interest!
The Virtual Entrepreneurship Program application period is currently closed. The first VEP cohort is actively working through the material and improving their businesses. LaunchTN aims to reopen the next cohort focused on serving rural entrepreneurs. Check back for additional details in the coming months.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Are there tests/quizzes?
Can I access the courses on my phone?
Is any of the material industry-specific?
What if I don’t finish the course in six months?