$1.5 million in capital raised
The Knoxville Entrepreneur Center serves as the front door for entrepreneurs in the region. Located on Market Square in downtown Knoxville, the center is a resource for anyone looking to start or grow a business. The KEC is a place for networking, education and teaching others what we’ve learned. We are a mentor-driven business accelerator and shared workspace.
- Media Distribution
- Energy (primarily renewable)
- Data Analytics
- Health/Fitness/Recreation/Outdoor Life
- Access to Capital
- Resource Coordination and Access
- 4 cohorts each year for acceleration
- Business Building Programs (including Business Boot Camp, an eight-week cohort-training program to help entrepreneurs launch and grow new businesses).
- First Friday Fanfare is a monthly program that includes entrepreneurial training, an entrepreneur “rock star” spotlight, and a local/historical/informational presentation geared toward new businesses, and networking with entrepreneurs.