100+ companies accelerated and 1,000 entrepreneurs engaged since 2010
The Company Lab (CO.LAB) supports entrepreneurial growth in southeast Tennessee. From its home in the heart of Chattanooga’s Innovation District, CO.LAB works with companies ranging from mom-and-pop shops to tech startups scaling into major markets.
- Consumer Products
- Smart Grid, B2B Software
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- Creative Enterprise
Signature Programs at CO.LAB
- 24-Hour Generator — Overnight event designed for young women entrepreneurs to solve real problems in business and the community
- Consumer Goods Accelerator – A 12-week program for startups in the food, beverage and outdoor industries
- GIGTANK – A 12-week program for startups developing business applications that thrive on low-latency networks
- Co.Starters – A nine-week program that equips aspiring entrepreneurs with insights, relationships and tools to turn ideas into businesses
- 48-Hour Launch – An intense competition that challenges teams of entrepreneurs and business specialists to transform a concept into a viable business model
- Will This Float? – Annual business pitch competition that showcases new startup ideas. Finalists pitch to the public and compete for prizes that will accelerate their business ideas.