Job postings must be for a current opportunity.
Examples of invalid postings:
- Career fair invitations
- Recruiter advertisements
- Resume drops that only collect candidate data
- Advertisements for your business disguised as job listings
- Job postings for a job that is no longer available
Job postings must fairly represent the hiring organization and job to be performed by the applicant.
Examples of misrepresentation:
- Jobs or content that represent the company in a way that is not accurate, realistic, or truthful
- Jobs listings for fake or non-existent jobs
- The title of a job listing and the description of a listing are not related
- Job listings that require registration or login to view the full content of the posting
If LaunchTN receives a complaint that content in a job listing may violate the law, we may remove the posting at our discretion. Don’t use obscene, profane, or offensive language.
(Some of the above is sourced from https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/job-posting#content-guidelines)