Southeast Capital Call
Launched in summer 2020 as an effort to increase collaboration and foster deal flow throughout the Southeast, Launch Tennessee’s quarterly Southeast Capital Call highlights emerging sectors in the region and features titans of these industries leading discussions.
The Southeast Capital Call connects capital providers from all over the globe to discuss their investments and the trends they’re seeing in today’s market, bringing thought-provoking to spark new ideas and investment strategies. Each quarter, the agenda and speakers are focused around a specific category or topic. Past subjects have included: Auto and Mobility Tech; and Food and Ag Tech.
Our quarterly agenda provides attendees with:
- Dedicated networking time to expand co-investor networks and share deal flow
- A deep-dive into a featured industry sector each quarter, growing awareness of trends from across the Southeast
- Insights from a notable keynote speaker, followed by topical panels and one-on-one conversations with senior executives and thought leaders
- Collaboration opportunities in support of the growing entrepreneurial ecosystem across the territory, creating innovation and economic opportunities to support future generations
The call is back
Launch Tennessee is bringing back its Southeast Capital Call for venture capitalists and limited partner funds, highlighting emerging sectors in the region with industry titans leading the discussions.
The April 5 event will focus on the current venture banking climate, including banking resources for investors and portfolio companies. This event and discussion will be co-hosted by a nationally-recognized, publicly traded banking partner.
- Panel presentation with banking sector leaders
- Q&A with panelists
- Breakout discussions
*Register to attend the next Southeast Capital Call below*
Catch up on past Southeast Capital Calls below: