- This event has passed.
The Business Approach to Instagram with Cara Greenstein – Powered by Arrow
September 20 @ 11:30 am - October 14 @ 6:00 pm$125
About this event
Join local Instagram guru and food blogger, Cara Greenstein of the Caramelized Blog for a virtual four-week workshop series, The Business Approach to Instagram: In Depth Tutorials to Content Creation.
**This workshop series requires that students are Business Instagram account owners (i.e. your Instagram page is connected to a Facebook page, which unlocks more analytics and capabilities).** Class space is limited – only 12 seats!
Each Monday, the video lecture for the week will be delivered to your email. The videos will focus on four topics to help grow your platform and reach on Instagram.
Each week, you will have a private virtual 15 minute session with Cara, taking a deeper look at your Instagram profile and discussing how to implement strategies in areas of growth. Individual sessions will be scheduled on Wednesdays from 4:30-6:30pm OR Thursdays 11:30am-1:00pm. Sign ups for time-slots will happen via email closer to the start of the class.
- September 20th – Lecture: Instagram Ingredients: Elements of the Platform
- September 22nd (4:30-6:30) One on One sessions OR
- September 23rd (11:30am-1:00pm) One on One sessions
- September 27th – Lecture: The Business Approach to Instagram
- September 29th (4:30-6:30) One on One sessions OR
- September 30th (11:30am-1:00pm) One on One sessions
- October 4th – Lecture: Content Creation: Building A Valuable Feed
- October 6th (4:30-6:30) One on One sessions OR
- October 7th (11:30am-1:00pm) One on One sessions
- October 11th – Lecture: Audience: Followers vs. Community
- October 13th (4:30-6:30) One on One sessions OR
- October 14th (11:30am-1:00pm) One on One sessions
@Cara_melized – www.instagram.com/cara_melized
Cara Greenstein specializes in brand storytelling and public engagement as senior PR + social media manager at creative communications consulting firm Doug Carpenter & Associates (DCA) and founder of award-winning food and lifestyle brand Caramelized.
Born and raised in Memphis, Cara earned a bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Texas at Austin, where she began her food blogging platform that now collectively engages over 18,000 followers. Caramelized offers kitchen and home inspiration and food-focused itineraries for Memphis and beyond. Cara has served as a contributor to Southern Living Magazine and ambassador to national brands including Vitamix and Morton Salt.
As DCA’s Senior PR + Social Media Manager, Cara directs strategy and implementation of public relations and social media channels that contribute to comprehensive, business solution-oriented communications. Greenstein represents clients across real estate, financial services, retail and restaurant, arts and community, civic, and transportation sectors. Noteworthy responsibilities include the international media management of Memphis Greenspace’s renowned legal removal of Memphis’ confederate statues, as well as public launch coordination of Memphis’ first bike share program, Explore Bike Share, and the world’s longest active rail/bike/ped bridge, Big River Crossing.