- This event has passed.
TennSMART Industry Forum
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
On July 15, TennSMART will host a forum to introduce the I-24 MOTION test bed and engage industry in discussion to explore potential uses of the test bed.
The I-24 MOTION Industry Forum will provide attendees advance information about the test bed, scheduled to be operational in Summer 2022. The forum will allow for exploratory discussions between TDOT and industry partners to identify potential collaboration opportunities as well as refine and identify additional use cases. Industry can help shape the future of I-24 MOTION through the identification of instrumentation needs beyond the ultra-high definition camera system currently underway.
Here is a snapshot of the forum agenda:
- Remarks from TDOT Commissioner Clay Bright
- Introduction to the I-24 MOTION test bed – Brad Freeze, TDOT Director of Traffic Operations; and Dan Work, Vanderbilt University
- Perspectives from industry advocates
- Listening session objectives and logistics with Matt D’Angelo, Gresham Smith
- Networking lunch (in person only)
For more information, please visit the registration page.