- This event has passed.
Spring 2022 Small Business Innovation Conference
May 5 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pmFree
About this event
SBIR/STTR are the nation’s largest source of early stage, high-risk research and development funding for small businesses. These programs provide more than $3.5 billion annually in competitive awards, enabling entrepreneurs to develop new technologies and ultimately facilitate their commercialization.
- Learn why Life Science and Medical Device Innovation is important to multiple Federal agencies.
- Understand how to find relevant SBIR/STTR opportunities.
- Gain tips regarding proposal strategies for SBIR/STTR funding.
- Learn from a legal expert on how to handle intellectual property.
- Hear from early stage investor types about commercializing technology.