- This event has passed.
LaunchCode’s 2nd Annual Financial Empowerment Workshop
November 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
About this Event
Taking control of your financial future can seem daunting, but in today’s uncertain economy, it’s more important than ever.
On Wednesday, November 18, LaunchCode is hosting the 2nd Annual Financial Empowerment Workshop presented by Enterprise Bank & Trust. You will hear from financial experts on retirement planning, saving, entrepreneurship and more!
Schedule of Events:
5:30 – 6:15 pm — Presentation: Retirement Planning, Savings and Budgeting, presented by Lucien Blackwell and Dart Ford
6:15 – 6:45 pm — Breakout Sessions (choose one from list below)
- Entrepreneurship and How to Become Bankable as a Startup or Business, presented by Dart Ford and Julie Egan
- Credit and Money Management, presented by Reginald Garth
- Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself, presented by Stephanie Pierce
- Lucien Blackwell, Financial Advisor at Edward Jones
- Julie Egan, AVP Relationship Manager at Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Dart Ford, Jr., AVP Community Development at Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Reginald Garth, Financial Wellbeing Coach at Operation Hope — Office of Financial Empowerment
- Stephanie Pierce, Universal Banker at Enterprise Bank & Trust