Application Deadline: Multicultural Innovation Lab Summer 2021 – STATEWIDE
An intensive five-month accelerator designed to help further develop and scale startups, culminating in a Demo Day and showcase presentation to the investor community.
Successful applicants will be provided with:
• Cash contribution from Morgan Stanley in exchange for equity interest
• Connections to Morgan Stanley and external partner networks
• Opportunity to pitch to the influential investor community
• Curated content across a variety of speakers and topics
• Workspace at Morgan Stanley’s New York office, if and to the extent social distancing requirement allows
The Lab provides curriculum customized for each startup, including finance & sales strategy, marketing & branding, and private sessions with industry experts.
BEST IN CLASS MENTORSHIP
Morgan Stanley pairs each startup with relevant mentors who can be helpful to the business, providing advice and counsel for company growth and scale.
Each startup is introduced to our bankers, financial advisors, technology experts and others with the power to expose each company to their vast industry networks.
Ideal candidates will have the following characteristics:
•Multicultural or woman founder, co‐founder, CTO or other C-suite member
•A startup that is technology or technology-enabled and within the Seed to Series B funding rounds
•Has successfully raised some funding
•Launched product with demonstrated revenues that provide initial validation of business model and market opportunity
•A commitment to participate in the full duration of the program