We’re keeping our partners and all Tennesseans close in our thoughts as we navigate this unprecedented time together across our statewide ecosystem.
Please check back frequently for guidance from health officials, updates from our statewide network partners, resources to support small businesses and startups, webinars and other virtual learning opportunities, and other information as needed.
- A Directory of COVID-19 Resources for Startup Operators (Embarc Collective)
An open source database to compile resources available to support entrepreneurs and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic. This list includes professional and personal resources to help startup operators and their families stay healthy and effective.
- CO.STARTERS Recovery Guide
Resources to help small businesses reimagine and rebuild.
- COVID-19 pandemic: How to prepare your business (Insperity)
- A Resource Guide For Founders and Investors During This Uncertain Time (Grasshopper Bank)
- Inc.’s Essential Guide to Getting Your Business Through the COVID-19 Crisis
- Tax Implications and Financial Business Guidance Regarding the Coronavirus (Cherry Bekaert)
- SCORE Coronavirus Small Business Resource Hub
Mentoring, workshops, webinars.
- Bunker Labs #All_In
A national network of veteran and milspouse entrepreneurs dedicated to helping the military connected community.
- Life Science TN: COVID-19 Business Resources
- COVID-19 Small Business Resource Center (Alice)
Updated daily, with real-world funding, resources, and support for small business owners adapting to the impacts of coronavirus.
- Curated Business Tips from the Wall Street Journal Coronavirus Special Edition (Bradford Group)
- Business Crisis Plan Template (Bradford Group)
- How to talk to you banker and investors during uncertain times (Oaklyn Consulting)
- Leading a business through crisis: AMA with Jay Bigelow (CED)
- Tennessee Innovation Crowdsource Platform
LaunchTN is working in partnership with Tennessee’s COVID-19 Unified Command to engage companies, including entrepreneurs and startups, to rapidly connect solutions, resources, and capabilities to major issues facing our state.
- Army Applications Laboratory
The Army is looking for information on innovative medical equipment, therapeutics, diagnostics, and vaccines.
- Unite and Fight: COVID-19 Response Team
In a time of unprecedented change and disruption, the U.S. Air Force has established the Unite and Fight: COVID-19 Response Team initiative to assess and rapidly respond to challenges presented by this pandemic.
- Funding Opportunities for COVID-19 Research
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, EGC will maintain an updated list of relevant funding opportunities here.
- Update on SBA Disaster Loans
April 2, 1 p.m. CT
Lynn Chestnutt, Managing Director of the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, and Jim Vaughn, Chairman of the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce
- Community Call and Q&A: SBA Disaster Loans
April 2, 5:30-6:30 p.m. CT
Local experts in Chattanooga answer questions about emergency funding available to your small businesses now and in the coming weeks.
- CARES Act and FFCRA: What Businesses Need to Know
April 3, 11 a.m.-noon CT
The Nashville Entrepreneur Center And Waller Lansden host this webinar on the CARES Act and the FFCRA, with information you need to know and prep to take advantage of these support programs.
- Office of the Governor: COVID-19 Unified Command Hub
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Unemployment assistance for employees and employers, FAQs, newsroom.
- Tennessee Talent Exchange
The Tennessee Talent Exchange is a new initiative to help job-seekers find work in the grocery, retail, and logistics industries now.
- Internal Revenue Service: Coronavirus Tax Relief
- US Chamber of Commerce
Disaster Help Desk for Businesses
Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide and Checklist
Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- US Dept. of Labor: COVID-19 and the American Workplace
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: FAQ
Employee Paid Leave Rights: Fact Sheet
Employer Paid Leave Requirements: Fact Sheet
- US Small Business Administration
Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
Office Hours: M-F through April 10, 2020, 2:45-4:30 p.m. CT
Paycheck Protection Program for Small Businesses: FAQ (US Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship)
SBA Recovery Loans Quick Digest (Nashville Entrepreneur Center)
The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act (US Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship)