Betafits reimagines how small and medium-sized companies deliver health, retirement, and other important employee benefits using innovative technology and data-driven plan design. As one of Nashville’s fast-growing startups, Betafits is embedded in the tech, entrepreneur, and HR communities and is disrupting industry norms to deliver an exceptional experience for both employers and employees. The core of our business is insurance and risk management and there is a unique opportunity to learn that industry from an innovative perspective. Betafits is looking for one or more interns to learn and assist with various operations projects.
Possible intern project areas include the following:
- Risk management: you have pursued an insurance course of study and want to get hands on experience with insurance innovation and technology
- Operations: you are looking for broad business experience that you just can’t learn in a classroom
- Marketing: you love storytelling, social media, and want to generate some buzz about Betafits
We are open to whatever you want to learn in our space and will empower you to carve out a project that you’re excited about. The essential “must-have” requirement is YOU!
We think you’ll really enjoy interning with Betafits because of our team!
- Matt, our founder, is a passionate benefits solutions expert with contagious enthusiasm and rich industry knowledge.
- Katie, our resident HR wizard and business dynamo, is passionate about culture and collaboration.
- Taylor, our business development genius, is our rockstar for operations, systems, and growth strategy.