Partner Social Media Kit
36|86 is for the innovator.
The LaunchTN team is excited to welcome you to 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival in Nashville, Aug. 28-29. We appreciate your help spreading the word with your networks. To make it easy for you, we’ve put together a few examples of emails, social media posts, and marketing copy for you to share. Feel free to make it your own.
Scroll down for graphics, photos, and our sizzle reel from 2018.
Subject line: 36|86 lineup brings top talent to the stage
36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival is designed to give you the knowledge and connections you need to grow your business. Powered by LaunchTN, the two-day festival brings together entrepreneurs, VCs, executives, students and ecosystem builders to downtown Nashville for practical advice, dynamic programming, networking opportunities and entertainment.
This year, 36|86 has assembled a team of speakers made up of fresh new talent, top venture capitalists and some of the most brilliant entrepreneurial minds of today.
The 36|86 agenda is now live — and you can build your own schedule — but here are some of the featured speakers on stage this year:
- Alex Fenkell is the co-founder of SmileDirectClub, pioneer of doctor-directed, remote invisible aligner therapy. Founded in 2014, SmileDirectClub is now valued at $3.2B and employs more than 4,300 people.
- Allie Burns is the CEO at Village Capital, bringing more than 16 years of experience working with entrepreneurs and innovators at the intersection of tech and social change.
- Ben Jacobs is the Head of Ventures for Mars Petcare’s Kinship division, helping accelerate startups from the global leader in petcare.
- Carolyn Rodz is the founder of Alice, a free AI-driven website prioritizing women and underrepresented founders.
- Hadiyah Mujhid is the founder and CEO of HBCUvc, a nonprofit organization that educates and trains black and Latinx populations in technology entrepreneurship and venture capital to create racially equitable economies.
- Seth Bernstein is the president and CEO of AllianceBernstein, a global investment management firm that recently moved its headquarters to Nashville from NYC.
Come hear what these speakers have to say. And get your ticket now — prices go up Aug. 1.
Post: .@3686Fest brings together fresh talent, top venture capitalists and some of the most brilliant entrepreneurial minds of today. To hear from these innovators and thought leaders, get your tickets at attend3686.com
Post: Hear from top innovators, founders, investors, and industry leaders through intimate AMAs, fireside chats, panels and hands-on workshops at @3686Fest. You choose your schedule and walk away ready to make your next move. Tix: attend3686.com
Post: .@3686Fest insiders share expertise that will help you move your business forward. Get your tickets to two days of dynamic programming, networking opportunities and practical business advice at attend3686.com
Post: .@3686Fest is a multi-venue experience in Music City. From @OleRedNashville on Broadway to @wildhorseTN on 2nd Ave, you’ll hear from some of the most brilliant entrepreneurial minds in some of Nashville’s hottest venues. Tix: attend3686.com
Post: Experience Nashville through the lens of innovation at @3686Fest, which hosts sessions and happy hours across the vibrant and ever-transforming downtown. Get your tickets now! attend3686.com
Post: Calling all creators, game-changers, and innovators: @3686Fest is built to help you make connections and drive your business forward. Get your ticket before it’s too late! attend3686.com
Post: You don’t have to be in NYC or SF to preview hot startups, network with VCs, and pitch ideas. Join us @3686Fest in Nashville on Aug. 28-29! Info and tickets: attend3686.com
Include this text on your website calendar or newsletter:
36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival brings together the best innovators and difference-makers for two days of networking, programming, and entertainment on the latest in entrepreneurship. By design, 36|86 is a launching point to greater things for you and your business. 36|86 is for the innovator. Join us in downtown Nashville, Aug. 28-29, and make your next move. Get your ticket today.
Click to download.
Click to download.
Get updates on 36|86.
Be the first to get updates on 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival, including hot speaker announcements, networking opportunities and so much more. Join our email list today!