3686 is returning in-person for the first time in over two years with a packed schedule of programming and networking opportunities. With just four weeks until kickoff, we continue our countdown by walking through the agenda and what to expect for your 3686 experience, taking place September 27-29 in Nashville.
Tuesday, September 27
Stop by the registration table early at the Launch Tennessee office to get to know the team, pick up your badge, and enjoy refreshments before heading to the official Founder Happy Hour kick-off on Tuesday evening.
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Early badge pick-up
- 5:00 PM: Founder Happy Hour at Tennessee Brew Works, sponsored by The Roster
- 5:00 PM: Pre-VIP Happy Hour at Cecret Gallery
- 6:00 PM: VIP Reception at SoHo House (invitation-only)
Wednesday, September 28
From fireside chats to innovative panels, programming on Wednesday will include wide ranging topics from growth through acquisition and collaboration to the future of consumer brands and products to becoming an operator-angel. Immediately following the programming, join us for a celebratory launch event for the new $70M BuildTN Fund and a $120,000 pitch competition.
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM: Work lounge open in the William Colliers Lounge
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM: LaunchTN Connect (1:1 Investor Office Hours)
- 10:00 AM – 4:45 PM: Sessions at Marathon Music Works and Foundry
- 12:00 PM: Lunch, sponsored by Amazon
- 5:00 PM: BuildTN Launch Party
- 6:30 PM: Startup Showdown pitch competition, powered by Panoramic Ventures
Thursday, September 29
The fun isn’t over yet! Whether you’re a founder, investor, or ecosystem builder, Thursday’s programming is sure to include a session or networking event with tactical takeaways for you.
- 9:00 AM: Angel investor training at the Launch Tennessee office
- 9:00 AM: The Land of Opportunity: LP/GP Breakfast Roundtable (invitation-only)
- 9:00 AM: USPTO Presents Intellectual Property (IP) Basics
- 9:00 AM: Twende — Start with an End in Mind
- A Conversation on how Black & Latinx Founders Fund, Grow & Scale their Business, hosted by Nashville Entrepreneur Center
To learn more about each of these events and our 3686 speakers, view the full agenda below. If you haven’t purchased a ticket for 3686 yet, buy your pass here. We hope to see you September 27-29 in Nashville!