About Launch Tennessee:
Launch Tennessee (LaunchTN) is a public-private partnership dedicated to helping entrepreneurs stay in Tennessee to build companies and create jobs. We create collaboration among entrepreneurs, the private sector, capital sources, institutions and government to offer entrepreneurs what they need to succeed. Our mission is to make Tennessee the most startup-friendly state in the nation.
LaunchTN’s Core Values: We believe in (1) Taking an entrepreneurial approach, (2) Entrepreneurship being transformational, (3) Collaboration being key to success, (4) Being driven to serve and (5) Enjoying the ride.
We’re hiring an energetic, self-motivated Grants & Data Coordinator to track and maintain program metrics to support our administration of LaunchTN grants. This position will work closely with the team and external partners. This role is key to maintaining compliance with federal, state, and private funders. The ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to help transform Tennessee into the most startup-friendly state in the nation.
Who we are looking for: A self-motivated, collaborative team member to track outcomes of LaunchTN-funded programs (both internal and external) to maintain metrics dashboards and program data.
This position will report to the Director of Partnerships and has growth potential within the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work across the LaunchTN program team and external partners to collect and compile program data.
- Report to the Director of Partnerships to coordinate grant sourcing, onboarding, and reporting process as follows:
- Support grant sourcing and research needs during proposal development for new grants
- Coordinate required reporting processes using Salesforce and engaging with appropriate program team members.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager to track and report records required in grant agreements
- Coordinate administrative tasks to onboard new grants, including paperwork, financial requirements, reporting timeline, registration on relevant platforms, etc.
- Support Chief Program Officer in coordinating reporting, administration, and financial needs of outgoing grants with Network Partners and other ecosystem partners
- Perform other duties as needed
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Experience with grant coordination preferred
- Experience with data tracking tools and report/dashboard creation (e.g., Salesforce, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and/or Expensify is a plus
- The position will be based in Nashville, TN, and will require some travel
Core Competencies (examples)
- Highly organized with heightened attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to many types of audiences
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively manage a timeline and be responsive to deadlines
- Dedication to servant leadership, driven by the mission to transform lives and communities across Tennessee
- Commitment to contributing to an environment in which LaunchTN associates and entrepreneurs representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and supported