Get your pass today for the can’t-miss event of the summer! 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival, Aug. 29-30 in Nashville
36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival is THIS month (we’re pumped!). Don’t miss out on the elite networking, top-notch innovation and interactive panels and fireside chats coming to downtown Nashville, Aug. 29-30.
Remember, 36|86 is for YOU! Need proof? These features might pique your interest.
- For car-lovers and techies: See Nissan’s latest and greatest in intelligent mobility at this highly hands-on event that will showcase hardware and technology from the world’s biggest auto manufacturer!
- For pro sports fanatics: Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Memphis Grizzlies and Nashville Soccer Club leadership will talk about the impact pro sports teams have on the economy and startup culture in big cities.
- For fashionistas and foodies: Not all successful startups are makers of apps, marketplaces or SaaS platforms. At 36|86, meet the founders of some of Nashville’s hottest high-growth startups that are building lifestyle, sustainable products.
- For political enthusiasts: Small businesses are the engines of job creation, and no one knows that better than SEC Chairman Jay Clayton. We’re thrilled he’s joining us at 36|86 for a keynote. and AMA. Get your questions ready! BONUS: Gov. Bill Haslam will also make an appearance!
- For all the party people: Optimize your time in Music City by joining us for 36|86 Happy Hours, networking lounges, after parties and Live On The Green, Nashville’s free outdoor music festival! Plus, an entrepreneur block party in East Nashville.