About Launch Tennessee
Launch Tennessee (LaunchTN) is a public-private partnership dedicated to helping entrepreneurs stay in Tennessee to build companies and create jobs. We create collaboration among entrepreneurs, the private sector, capital sources, institutions and government to offer entrepreneurs what they need to succeed. Specifically we coordinate statewide entrepreneurial support efforts; enhance the state’s innovation and commercialization activities; expand access to early-stage capital; and host events that bring together entrepreneurs, investors, corporations and researchers from across the state, region and country. Our five-year mission is to make Tennessee the most startup-friendly state in the nation.
LaunchTN’s Core Values: We believe in (1) Taking an entrepreneurial approach, (2) Entrepreneurship being transformational, (3) Collaboration being key to success, (4) Being driven to serve and (5) Enjoying the ride.
Who we are looking for: Someone who thinks and acts entrepreneurially, likes a fast moving, collaborative work environment, and wants to be part of a movement that is changing lives and transforming communities across the state. This person should have a strong interest in detail, execution, working with multiple partners and stakeholders and be highly self-motivated.
What we need this person to do: Launch Tennessee prides itself on executing work of the utmost quality. To do that, we need a top quality team and an office manager to be the glue. In addition to office management, this role will also serve as the executive assistant for the CEO and will assist our Directors with travel bookings and event execution.
- Office manager for LaunchTN, which includes managing all things office related on-site, and specific assistance to the Finance & Accounting Manager, the Director of Operations and the ‘Program’ team on contract retention and processing, scanning, filing, tracking, and invoice processing (50%)
- Executive assistant to the CEO, which focuses primarily on scheduling (25% time)
- Schedule and prep documentation for LaunchTN board meetings and working groups (10%)
- Assist with event execution for LaunchTN events, under guidance of Directors (10%)
- Assist LaunchTN Directors with travel bookings (5%)
- Other duties as needed
- 5+ years experience as an office manager, coordinator and/or executive assistant
- Creative problem solver
- Strong relationship skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Excellent work ethic; ability to work both collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.