Nashville, Tenn., (November 6, 2017) – Leslie Lynn Smith, president and CEO of EPIcenter, has joined the Board of Directors for the Center for American Entrepreneurship (CAE), a nonpartisan policy, research, and advocacy organization. CAE’s mission is to engage policymakers in Washington, and at the state and local level across the nation, regarding … read more
LaunchTN’s University Venture Challenge (UVC) launched in 2015 in partnership with ten Tennessee Universities and 16 different entrepreneurial competitions. The goal of the UVC is to increase the amount of student-led entrepreneurial ventures and create an environment enabling them for success. In order to be eligible to compete in LaunchTN’s UVC, companies must be a winner in a competition hosted by an approved UVC Partner.
- March 15, 2017: University Venture Challenge Applications Open
- May 3, 2017: University Venture Challenge Applications Close
- May 16, 2017: University Venture Challenge Finalists Notified
- May 17, 2017: University Venture Challenge Finalists Announced
- June 4, 2017: 36|86: Student Edition (University Pitch Competition Event in Nashville)
LaunchTN selected University Partner Competitions to nominate winners to compete in the statewide event. Eligible companies will be invited to submit an electronic application and 15 finalists will be selected to pitch at 36|86: Student Edition.
UVC Partner Events