Launch Tennessee’s TENN Master Accelerator cohort of eight companies recently wrapped the Tennessee leg of its annual Roadshow. The startup founders met with investors, mentors and business leaders around the state, providing a warmup for upcoming trips to New York and San Francisco in March that will provide critical exposure … read more
The Specialists Program, launched May 2014, connects college students from around the country with one of six Entrepreneur Centers in Tennessee for 13-15 weeks of fast-paced work supporting startups enrolled in specialized cohort programs designed to guide entrepreneurs and expand the TN entrepreneurial landscape. This year we are adding a new opportunity for students to be paired with one of our Creative Communities Partners running programs for underrepresented populations.
- Work directly with innovative startups
- First-hand exposure to what it’s like to start and work at an early-stage company
- Experience in the focus area of your preference (roles vary and can include projects ranging from event marketing and coordination to business development and customer discovery)
- See your work produce an outsized and tangible impact
- Get paid! Part-time Specialists receive a $3,250 stipend, and full-time Specialists receive a $6,500 stipend
Applications for Summer 2017 close February 20. Specialists will be selected in March.