This week we were thrilled to learn that Launch Tennessee was selected to receive a $500,000 grant from the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC). We have had a five year partnership with ARC and piloted many new entrepreneurial programs which have led to job creation, capital investment and workforce development in … read more
The Specialists Program, launched May 2014, connects college students from around the country with one of six Entrepreneur Centers in Tennessee for 13-15 weeks of fast-paced work supporting startups enrolled in specialized cohort programs designed to guide entrepreneurs and expand the TN entrepreneurial landscape. This year we are adding a new opportunity for students to be paired with one of our Creative Communities Partners running programs for underrepresented populations.
- Work directly with innovative startups
- First-hand exposure to what it’s like to start and work at an early-stage company
- Experience in the focus area of your preference (roles vary and can include projects ranging from event marketing and coordination to business development and customer discovery)
- See your work produce an outsized and tangible impact
- Get paid! Part-time Specialists receive a $3,250 stipend, and full-time Specialists receive a $6,500 stipend
Applications for Summer 2017 are closed. Reach out to one of the locations directly to learn about other opportunities.