Entrepreneurs looking for a place to start their businesses are often told their choice is binary: New York or California. At Launch Tennessee, we’re determined to break that assumption. We are proud to announce an inspiring video series featuring national business leaders and entrepreneurs discussing the thriving startup scene in … read more
The Specialists Program, launched May 2014, connects college students from around the country with one of six Entrepreneur Centers in Tennessee for 13-15 weeks of fast-paced work supporting startups enrolled in specialized cohort programs designed to guide entrepreneurs and expand the TN entrepreneurial landscape. This year we are adding a new opportunity for students to be paired with one of our Creative Communities Partners running programs for underrepresented populations.
- Work directly with innovative startups
- First-hand exposure to what it’s like to start and work at an early-stage company
- Experience in the focus area of your preference (roles vary and can include projects ranging from event marketing and coordination to business development and customer discovery)
- See your work produce an outsized and tangible impact
- Get paid! Part-time Specialists receive a $3,250 stipend, and full-time Specialists receive a $6,500 stipend
Applications for Summer 2017 are closed. Reach out to one of the locations directly to learn about other opportunities.