How does it work?
- Submit an application by February 19, 2018!
- LaunchTN will review applications on a rolling basis and schedule phone interviews with top candidates to answer questions after companies are selected in December
- Candidates who advance to the next round will be asked to rank their top four company and/or entrepreneur center (EC) preferences
- LaunchTN will match candidates with top choices and pass applications to selected companies/ECs for review
- Companies/ECs will select candidates and conduct interviews
- Companies/ECs will notify LaunchTN of their top candidates
- LaunchTN will make offers to candidates of their status in April
- Internships begin in May or June, depending on intern and company/EC schedules
- September 1, 2017 – February 19, 2018 – Internship applications accepted
- December 4 – Companies are selected and announced
- December 4, 2017 – February 28, 2018 – Round one interviews conducted by LaunchTN
- February 28 – LaunchTN notifies candidates if they are advancing to round two interviews
- March 1 – March 23 – Round two interviews conducted by companies & ECs
- Early April – LaunchTN extends offers to candidates
- May/June – July/August – Internship Period (flexible based upon student and companies schedules)