150,000 professionals use Cirrus Insight to increase productivity in Gmail and Outlook. Fortune 500 companies and freelancers alike use Cirrus Insight for email tracking, email templates, drip campaigns, follow up reminders, meeting scheduling, and world-class Salesforce integration. Inc. Magazine ranked Cirrus Insight #41 on its Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing … read more
Incite Co-Investment Fund
Leveraging $87.7M in private capital
The INCITE Co-Investment Fund is a key element of Gov. Bill Haslam’s INCITE initiative to drive growth and create knowledge-based jobs in Tennessee. INCITE works by encouraging outside investment in startups, then matching a portion of those funds.
Since its founding in 2011, INCITE has used $28.8 million in federal funding under the State Small Business Credit Initiative to leverage $87.7 million in private capital. An additional $43 million followed, for a total of $160 million going into Tennessee companies.
- Create and retain high-quality jobs in Tennessee.
- Provide Tennessee companies access to additional seed, early and expansion-stage venture capital, in part by attracting and leveraging significant private capital investment.
- Accelerate technology commercialization from Tennessee research institutions to Tennessee companies.
- Minimize administrative costs and maximize funding to Tennessee companies.
Apply to be a qualified investor or business
The INCITE Co-Investment Fund is a key component of Gov. Bill Haslam’s INCITE initiative to drive growth and create knowledge-based jobs in Tennessee by encouraging investment in the state’s developing small businesses. Administered by Launch Tennessee, the Fund matches a portion of investments in Tennessee-based companies. The INCITE Co-Investment Fund was created in 2011, using $28.8 million of federal funding awarded under the State Small Business Credit Initiative. To date, all $28.8 million has been invested through the INCITE Co-Investment Fund, leveraging $87.7 million in private capital. An Additional $43 million in follow-on has since been invested, for a total of $160 million going into Tennessee companies. Investment takes place at the following levels:
- Tier I: Seed Stage Investment [50% match]
- Tier II: Early/Growth Stage Investments [33% match]
- Tier III: Expansion Stage Investment [25% match, capped at $3 million]