- Media Distribution
- Energy (primarily renewable)
- Data Analytics
- Health/Fitness/Recreation/Outdoor Life
- Access to Capital
- Resource Coordination and Access
- 4 cohorts each year for acceleration
- Business Building Programs (including Business Boot Camp, an eight-week cohort-training program to help entrepreneurs launch and grow new businesses).
- First Friday Fanfare is a monthly program that includes entrepreneurial training, an entrepreneur “rock star” spotlight, and a local/historical/informational presentation geared toward new businesses, and networking with entrepreneurs.
The Knoxville Entrepreneur Center serves as the front door for entrepreneurs in the region. Located on Market Square in downtown Knoxville, the center is a resource for anyone looking to start or grow a business. The KEC is a place for networking, education and teaching others what we’ve learned. We are a mentor-driven business accelerator and shared workspace.