Tennessee is well stocked with colleges and universities from one end of the state to the other, and all of them are hotbeds of innovation and ideas. However, too often those ideas don’t get the exposure they deserve, because students are busy with the demands of their academic programs to … read more
The TENN Master Accelerator is open to top startups who have participated in programming sponsored by Launch Tennessee or its network of Entrepreneur Centers.
The program takes these promising companies to the next level through highly focused mentorship and investor introductions across the state, region and country.
- Learning Days – Opportunity for founders to consult experts with topical knowledge in areas such as technology, marketing, sales, finance and more
- Master Mentors – Founders are paired with one or two experts who have domain and/or functional expertise specific to the team’s needs.
- Launch Tennessee Office Hours – 1:1 access to key Launch Tennessee staff on a weekly basis.
- Tennessee Roadshow – Statewide tour to meet C-level executives and investors, as well as successful entrepreneurs and technologists.
- California and New York Travel – All-expenses paid networking trips to the Bay Area and New York City for targeted meetings with potential investors, customers and strategic partners.
- Alumni Support – TENN graduates leverage the Launch Tennessee network and expertise to meet the business development, fundraising and human capital needs of growing companies.
For information on applying to the TENN
The TENN is not a traditional (65-75 hour/week) accelerator but a virtual program that requires two to three hours per week for Launch Tennessee team calls, mentor meetings and metrics tracking. Each team must have an appropriate member present and engaged at all events and activities.
Launch Tennessee covers the cost of transportation, food, lodging and other travel-related expenses during the various trips, either directly or through a travel stipend.
The TENN Program Partners