Tennessee’s technology transfer offices are dedicated to identifying research that has commercialization potential. LaunchTN collaborates with those offices to develop strategies to advance the successful transition of technologies from laboratory to market. Entrepreneurial researchers have access to a portfolio of programmatic and financial resources to support their business formation and growth.
- The University of Memphis FedEx Institute of Technology, Memphis
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis
- Tennessee Board of Regents, Statewide
- University of Tennessee Research Foundation, Knoxville and Memphis
- Vanderbilt University Center for Technology Transfer & Commercialization, Nashville
- Y12 National Security Complex, Oak Ridge