Launch Tennessee’s mission to find and encourage promising startups in the state creates a unique opportunity for the investment community. We offer connections to companies that are making significant strides in the fields of healthcare, IT, digital media, life science and more, and help build the relationship between investor and investee.
- Investors will find some of the most compelling valuations of any area in the U.S., with exit values in-line with the national average
- More than $200 million of annual venture capital investment in Tennessee-based companies across a variety of industries
- The booming economy, high caliber of research institutions and long-term success of numerous nationally recognized companies all combine to attract exceptional business people to the state. Tennessee is home to:
- HCA – More than 500 healthcare companies spun off from this Fortune 500 company
- Fedex – World headquarters for this logistics giant
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory ¬ Over $2 billion in annual R&D expenditures
- Investment dollars can be matched through the INCITE Co-Investment Fund
$20 million invested in 30 Tennessee companies by LaunchTN; Leveraged $54 million in private capital
- Tennessee operates the country’s only statewide accelerator network, providing support and industry expertise to companies in healthcare, automotive, logistics, digital media, advanced manufacturing, agriculture and technology, accelerating over 300 companies per year.
Who’s supporting Tennessee businesses?
Top investment firms New Enterprise Associates, The Blackstone Group, KKR and Welsh, Carson Anderson & Stowe have all spotted up-and-coming businesses in the state.
Find out more about investment firms currently working with Launch Tennessee to support startups and entrepreneurs in the state.