The MARKETING INTERN at Launch Tennessee will support ticket sales and branding for 36|86, the organization’s flagship event held in Nashville in June, along with as-needed support for events. This 13-week internship is on-site for 25 hours per week, with some required travel to events, and comes with a stipend of $3,250.
- Managing 36|86 social channels as prescribed by agency strategy, including calendar planning where needed and clickthrough tracking
- Reviewing analytics to refine social copy and to find areas for improvement
- Supporting the execution of dedicated newsletter blasts, including help with design assets, content selection and link tracking
- Coordinating activities for events such as purchasing supplies, creating name badges, checking in guests at events, printing materials, etc.
Success in this role requires:
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for social marketing and a keen understanding of social platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Understanding of social copywriting tactics that maximize clicks and conversions
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, self-manage and remain poised during busy times
- Excitement at being the “face” of Launch Tennessee at events and an understanding of what that entails
- Immediate start date
- 25 hours per week on site at Launch Tennessee in Nashville
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Kay, marketing director at Launch Tennessee: firstname.lastname@example.org.